Banana & Bacon Flapjack Stacks
1 pack of bacon
1 tbsp. olive oil or coconut oil
Portions: Makes 8 mini flapjacks
1. Cook your bacon in a pan with some olive or coconut oil, make it nice and crunchy.
2. Cut up your bananas and pop them into a blender, along with your eggs. Blend.
3. Grease your pan in some olive oil and pour a thin layer of batter down. Use a medium to low heat so the bananas don’t burn.
4. Fry each side for about 8mins flipping when necessary.
5. Stack them on your plate in layers of flapjack and then bacon. Use a toothpick to hold the stack up if you like.
This is a great way to use some overripe bananas because you don’t need to be put off by bruising. In fact, the riper, the sweeter, so you won’t miss the honey or syrup. 🙂
Up your game a little and serve these with fresh chopped strawberries and mint.