Easy Baked Ham and Egg Cups
This is a fairly common recipe because it is SO easy to make. I can’t believe it took me so long to try it out!
I also figured I needed to add at least 1 recipe that doesn’t involve bacon. *drools* Bacon addiction is real! (P.S. You can totally substitute the ham for bacon. Just use the method from this recipe.)
6 pieces of country ham (I was a fool and only bought 5. Facepalm.) (R30)
6 eggs (R11)
1 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Total Estimated Price: R41
1. Preheat your oven to 180.
2. Dip a piece of carlton roll into your olive oil and use it to brush down a muffin tray.
3. Place your ham into the tray – you can fold it anyway you like, and don’t worry too much if it tears.
4. Crack 1 egg into each ham cup and crack some salt and pepper on the top.
5. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes, or until the eggs have reached your desired hardness.
6. Pop out and enjoy.